Thursday 21 March 2019

Bless you dear

Title: Bless you dear 


Thank you Sister 

My eternal friend 

Love to your family

From where i know I can depend.


Stay blessed and focused

You are going to do so well,

This is the start of a new story

From this moment god sends you glory.


Love your heart

And feed into your soul,

Become humble in spirit

The lord loves you desire 

Brace the almighty with your entire.


Hugs and more hugs for my sister 

Closing a door refreshes a new open path

Learn from what you see,

My sister and great friend 

A child of god I totally understand 

A goodness of humility you’ll never withstand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...