Saturday 23 March 2019

Look into the light

Things have now become faster
People are now running at sheer speed
No patience in others
There is a limit in the number of scattered seeds.

Loving your journey 
At least embrace what you have achieved,
Looking to impress the boss?
I rather be happy within myself, indeed.

Pace can be your friend 
But patience is your humble skill,
Stop, look back, no haste is needed
You are a blessing of patience, interceded. 

Look into the light of the world
Remembering the beauty you possess
Hold my hand my dear friend, you are a shining light of hope
Like I said before embrace your prayers 
the benchmark in the faith in which you cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...