Tuesday 19 March 2019

A Poets Eye

Where did this come from?
I never had faith before, or if I did, then I did not accept
Then one day BAM! It all came into effect.

I cried to the heavens 
My plea was to see god,
I did not believe, I do now
The words of poetry arrive from me as I bow...

Only the lord can provide you with a literacy gift
He presents the opening to you 
Nothing magical just a stream of faith
Puts you in attainment and with spiritual fountain 
Your heart is now flourished as you are able to climb the highest mountain, 

I don’t write for acclaim, that comes from the lord
People who do not understand, there is that say of free will, 
I prefer to believe in the highest of high
Touch my soul as the heavens open up from the joy that I cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...