Saturday 9 March 2019

Want to forgive.. but...

I want to forgive 
But can’t 
Does that make me a bad person 
Or is the capacity to forgive and share
The simple fact is that I do marginally care. 

Do I wish that person harm? hell no
I have been hurt by that person far too often 
And challenges face I refute to speak to them 
As I pray for my own understanding 
I’ll find a solution through a social standing.

Words are like scars 
And when directed towards you, and you show no pain
Sorry, the hurt will hit you 
And occasionally touches like a stain. 

I do love 
But there is no connection 
Sometimes refusing to talk to that person
Is your own form of protection.

I believe in god 
And the commandments is to forgive 
As long as I pray for that person(s) 
Then I shall always live.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...