Saturday 2 March 2019

Faith in you and in others

When a word is said 
It may feel like a punch to the stomach
Or hug to the chest 
Looking at life we all need to stay blessed.

I said to a friend “why is  chaos so popular at this time”
I received no answer as this is the reason the world has turned a little blind.
Don’t get me wrong I am positive and will keep trying
I just feel, like many others around 
To aim to feel humble as well as profound.

Bless this faith 
Bless this part of life
Pray and stay strong 
The chaos has nowhere to belong.

Love is your salvation 
And opening the heart us key
As long as chaos refutes 
Then calmness will stay inside of me. 

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...