Friday 8 March 2019

Your life

Simple analogies 
Simple verse 
Learn to love yourself 
Never become coerces.

You are kind
You are thriving
You are humble 
You shall continue striving.

I recall a person once saying to me
“I want to sit you down and tell you where you went wrong”
I said “what!!!” 
You never ever be told that
Scars will eventually appear 
and from that time onward resentment can be quite severe.

This is where prayer is so important to find
Not only it’s strong, the outcome is kind
Despite the hurt and grief I occasionally feel inside
The journey to move forward shall never subside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...