Sunday 3 March 2019

Maybe I don’t understand?

Connection with a person can sometimes fall short
You analysis, leading to judging 
Now your brain is beginning to start an assault.  

Sometimes I feel judged because I say want I want to say
Yet I am sensitive from the response
My cross to bear 
Well... I am not talking to those who glare !!!

As I grow older and my opinions are becoming more ridged 
People will underestimate me for the views I may have 
They are not damning, I suppose it’s my issue there is no connect
Yet my life, or anyone else’s isn’t perfect.

Some have the nice car, family, house and no money issues to worry
As long as your faith is strong and that you pray 
Connection with the higher power I’ll guarantee will stay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...