Saturday 9 March 2019

An almighty prayer

Wow!!!
What else can I say 
A brother prayed for me
A long, long prayer 
Blew me away to shed the devils dare.

My head is still buzzing
It’s all good though
I feel as light as a bird
I don’t want to laugh, just pray 
All will be beautiful in the cold light of day.

Wow!! I am still reeling 
A magnificent choice of spiritual words went inside
Prayer is so powerful and so full of love 
My heart is filling from the beautiful sky above.

It can be cloudy, raining, sunny or very cold 
The joy of that prayer we all should have a piece,
We are all worthy to have a great existence 
A great to rejoice in the lords name
Pray from a distance those who want to cause harm 
The Lord’s Prayer will holds you, never scold you 
Just believe and be at piece, you are very deserving at the very least.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...