Thursday 7 March 2019

Man in “The Pram”

My friend calls it  ‘The Pram’
Wheelchair, trolley or no legs working speedster 
He is a motivation and far more important than the tower of Pisa!!

He motivates people 
He looks for no acclaim 
He is his own driver  
He is there always, and his workouts contain a brilliant desire.. 

He is my friend 
My rock when things have gone wrong 
He does like his politics
Yet he is humble and has a beautiful place to belong.

A great example
A hard working soul 
Exemplary motivator who keeps it real
The sheer words are so surreal.  

If we had more like my mate in “the pram”
The world would be a better place 
He might contest anything raised
But he is my friend and lays a foundation in the words that are laid. 

For JT 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...