Wednesday 6 March 2019

Stress and Chaos

I’ve said these words many times before
The velocity of life is more than we can handle 
Yet chaos is many peoples friend 
Hence learning from it is something I can’t transcend.

People dying of heart related disease
Could be a bad diet? or stress to the heart
I am trying to remain positive and do love life,
Stay humble and peaceful 
Not this reaction way that’s deceitful.

I suppose life will pose a challenge 
Yet the message I release today is about stressing the heart,
Autoimmunity shocked causing cells to be destroyed
This is your life, not to be toyed!

Money tight, jobs at risk
Pressure put on the heart 
Pray, stay at peace 
Being a little laid back can give a positive... at the very least. .  

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...