Monday 11 March 2019

My Poetry

My poetry is protection 
My poetry is love
My poetry can be political 
The latter I rather shove. 

My poetry hugs a soul
My poetry is a gift from the lord 
My poetry does not belong to me 
My poetry is for my brother and sister to see.

My poetry captures hearts 
My poetry is a humble message that needs a voice
My poetry is my best friend 
My poetry calms me, especially when I transcend.

My poems wants to love 
And fight away any hate
My poems are never a derivative 
My poems aim never to be negative.

My poems shall instill Joy
And bat away any haste 
My poetry wants to love you
And enter you into that loving place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...