Sunday 3 March 2019

Growing up

I felt I had the short straw
People who know me know what I mean 
I don’t mean to discredit the unnamed individuals 
As words are spiritually said, andvfelt from what I had seen?

Yes I wear my heart on my sleeve 
And I can account for many wrongs that I’ve done 
Yet in reality I don’t feel I am a bad Person 
I was controlled, that’s no fun.

People can read between the lines 
And no ones life is truly perfect 
Yet those responsible fell short of helping 
Hence, when I was young I felt I was yelping!

I did not kill or went inside for an offence and, if I did you should have a bolt to hold onto to?
My release comes from writing a poem from my heart
The anger has now been removed (but sometimes tested) now where do I start?


No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...