Monday, 25 May 2026

Time to think…

​too long in my own thoughts can cause so much chaos
Am I scared of life? or more scared to what I have yet to have lost?

You see life is your to enjoy
Speaking from a place I didn’t want to be,
Here on earth when I wanted to sway around the people that were around me.

You see silence is my friend 
I don’t need to think a negative thing,
Wanting to be needed is something I weren’t prepared to bring.

You see, a cousin read my poems and assumes I am in a angry place,
Advice freely given and never asked for, from this heart of mine that’s in God’s embrace.

Jason
24th May 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this was your last day.. would you laugh?

If this would be your last day, would you like to laugh? Or would you prepare that feeling, by looking to be serious and harsh. If this was ...