Thursday, 14 May 2026

There for each other…

​I want to be there for others
But I need to find myself first, 
I am struggling with my thoughts, but this time I refuse to cause any hurt. 

I am there for others and proud, and for those I have met on this journey, I am proud of what they have achieved,
I try to not understand my own thinking, as there is nothing inside of my head I want to retrieve. 

I have loved, lost and found 
God is my anchor which is so humble and profound. 

I want to be there for others and I genuinely want to shine
I know by the grace of God all shall be well… and all shall be fine.

Jason
14th May 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this was your last day.. would you laugh?

If this would be your last day, would you like to laugh? Or would you prepare that feeling, by looking to be serious and harsh. If this was ...