Saturday, 16 May 2026

My Dad…. Andreas or Andy Pandy x

​It wasn’t so long ago since he passed. 
3 years and I still can’t believe he isn’t here?
I have moved away from my family, because I wanted a safe space to be near.

I miss the old sod,
He is the best friend I could have ever asked, 
However, we didn’t start on good terms, but that’s my problem trying to unmask.

He was funny, and said: ‘what’s his name’ quite a bit
He was fun loving and often a silly git. 

We miss him, 
He was a protector and loving friend. 

A husband, father and Uncle who knew how to take charge and reach out
His is an example for us all. Well… that’s what I prefer to vocalise and know about.

“Mr Andreas Andrews” you beautiful man. Still miss you… x”
Jason
16th May 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this was your last day.. would you laugh?

If this would be your last day, would you like to laugh? Or would you prepare that feeling, by looking to be serious and harsh. If this was ...