Saturday, 16 May 2026

I say goodnight…

​Goodnight my friend 
I will hopefully get up tomorrow, 
I simply pray to God if can I be with him today
He just say to me: ‘shut up’ and then tell me to go away.

Good night my friend 
I am not doing anything rash, 
I am not looking for any sympathy or worry to what’s on my mind, 
What can anyone do? I am not sure too… faith can be focused, even when you are blind.

I would say good night
I pray you will see me again, 
I am not going to do anything silly or with haste
I am looking to stay in God’s corner… that timely pace.

I am going to say Good night
I won’t drink, or take drugs ever again,
I am just going to close my eyes… and remember… I love you my learned friend..

Jason
16th May 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this was your last day.. would you laugh?

If this would be your last day, would you like to laugh? Or would you prepare that feeling, by looking to be serious and harsh. If this was ...