Monday 18 April 2022

Missing you

Do you remember that day
You laid your hand on me and said a prayer,
I thought all else has failed but you genuinely cared.

You took me to the Father
A place that I was totally unbeknown,
Now I feel confident in spirit from what  he has shown.

I miss you Peter
Your beautiful smile lite a thousand rooms, 
And your presence is frequently missed 
As God took you from us for your protection 
As well as sculpting you through eternal perfection.

Missing you is selfish from my part,
Yet thank you for praying for me that Saturday morning after the gym,
I now have a relationship with the Father 
From the kindness of your brotherly made me become less harder.

“Miss you Peter “

Jason
18th April 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...