Tuesday 19 April 2022

You held me

You held me when I was weak
You took me from the shackles when I saw everything bleak.

You gave me time
A roof over my head,
I wanted to die, but you restored my faith in others
Despite what others said, as I thought they were my lovers.

You said I am good
When I thought I was bad,
I received negative comments when crying for help;
You were my guide, the person whose energy I slightly sapped
And yet you gave me belief, especially when I ran around the first lap.

From there you were my rock
No toxic words came from your mouth;
The Love of God entered into you
From that moment of despair, I then knew.

Jason
20th April 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...