Monday 18 April 2022

Managing a condition with God’s love

How do you manage a condition like mine?
I remove toxic behaviour which I now define.

It’s a struggle but you find a way for it to work
Others have their ten penneth to say;
And think they have a solution
Yet the person with the condition has the final conclusion.

Others wanting to get drunk 
Sure that’s what I’ve done in the past!
Thinking I was letting go and now that behaviour wouldn’t last!

I now have a balance and if others are bad for condition I need to manage?
They are unhealthy for me, therefore can cause much more damage.

In a world full of chaos, a person with diabetes  needs to find a grip,
And there will be people who you think they’ve got your back, but they won’t be any help as selfishness causes a flip.

Don’t feel bad if you push others away
If they are not good for your long term condition? Remember you (and God) have the final say.

Jason
Living with type 1 diabetes 
18th April 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...