Saturday 2 April 2022

Loving to love

You can look at a person and simply judge,
What’s the point? It leads to a grudge.

I am a person of love
A person who needs to give,
Not financially… but with emotion
God driven with a huge amount of devotion.

Judge me by my emotion
Where often I pray for those who judge,
I can’t change who I am, neither shall I say sorry or to be nudged.

It’s about loving each other
Love is not only the past, it’s the future of any light,
Here is my hand, and also my heart
Don’t we have enough nonsense to deal with in this world, let’s have a brand new start.

Jason
2nd April 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...