Sunday 24 April 2022

Disapprove arguments

I dislike the thought to dispute a view
If kept in respectful circumstances and holding back a clue.

People are not perfect
But in God ‘s eyes you are worth it,
Keep focused
The light will shine
Holding it together, shall keep the focus in line.

Love is the key
And when your guards are down…
Don’t let go and hold the path of God with light
A never ending hope that flourishes so bright.

A smile is there behind the tears
Leaving the hope, without the fears.
Do I need to say sorry? not sure that I do
I am simple me, for the passage I ensue.

Jason
24th April 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...