Sunday 3 April 2022

A Christian with diabetes

I don’t blame god 
Actually he protects me,
He never gave me this condition, actually he gives me wisdom to see.

Hypo after hypo 
The records show I am in range…
Little do others know
When health is shown on the outside, the sugars are plummeting and often contrive.
 
Don’t feel sorry for me 
Most people I know are pretty impatient,
I pray to God to take this away
My heart is growing for a cure, 
And eventually the challenge of the condition shall no longer lure.

I only thank God he has kept me intact
And directed me to a good few people who want me to be attached.
Pray that all people with this auto immune challenge no longer strain
And the prayers towards them, and their condition no longer constrain .

“Living with this condition can tire you, then there are fast people who are blind to your needs. Gods got this covered”

Jason
3rd April 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...