Monday 18 April 2022

To Jason

Hey… this isn’t for me 
It’s from the Father looking after you each step of the way
I have these words that I really want to say.

Remember you are beautiful
You are humble and sweet,
You are the pearl of my eye
And yes, these words could make me cry?

You are amazing
And Brilliant too…
Loved by us all 
and especially from where the heavens imbue.

This moment I wrote these words 
They came from the highest power you’ll crave, 
And from this day forward, you shall continue be on a crest of a wave.

“Lots of love to Jason…xxx”
From Errol, Sharon and family x 
😉
Author: Jason 
18th April 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...