Sunday 24 April 2022

Don’t hold back

There’s a path in life you may face
But one thing for certain, the Father is aware of your trace.

He loves and cares for you
That thought keeps me alive,
I know within my heart there’s no hope until you look to him and strive.

If your own people fall you….
Especially in your time of need,
There has to be a Father who keeps you focusing, from  his son that bleeds.

You love me
And I love you too…
Why would I trust in flesh? During struggles what they provide
Believing in gossip and toxic view
God, is the three in one 
The perennial gift… for when he gave us his ultimate son.

Jason
24th April 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...