Tuesday 12 April 2022

This chance

It’s more than the lottery
It’s more than winning your dream car,
If you believe in a higher power, your faith shall reach a place so beautiful and not that far.

The light leads out of darkness
The positives always outweigh the bad,
Nasty people have never had emotional intelligence
Thinking with evil and sheer negligence.

If you think I am talking to you 
Then obviously I’ve hit a nerve 
I am now serving the father, that’s where I serve.

Do you think alcohol will take it away?
I know what next words you will say..,
“You use to do that sordid thing…”
Yes that’s right, now the Father has brought me in. πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

Jason
12th April 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...