Sunday 10 April 2022

You would think

You look at people around you
And wonder if they are positive or truly care?
Especially during these times when concern for others is literally quite bare.

I saw my relation having a health concern
And the person who I thought would help actually made it worse,
A hypo is a condition I wouldn’t wish on my enemy, it’s a literal burst.

God protects you 
He makes sure it’s all attained,
When you think there’s nothing out there to love you
His defiance is way, way above to remove anything blue.

Care should come from a guardians love
And if that person is rigid and doesn’t understand, 
Let the Father work on them, through the defiance they shall stand.

Jason
11th April 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...