Thursday 21 April 2022

True forgiveness

Some of the things that come out of their mouths,
What we say to our children to cause utter trauma
Then reiterating to say what you say is valid 
When does that make sense for what is languid.

You wonder why,
How did I land myself with these,
Yet God was protecting, when at times it wasn’t a breeze.

I hated life, I hated them 
Am I meant to keep these feelings inside?
Not at all, get it out, there is a particular ride.

I went to the gym
A raw killing machine,
When all I wanted was a hug and the end of this nightmare called a dream.

You wondered what you did to deserve 
I can only thank God, who was by my side,
As long as I love him, then forgiveness gets a little easier 
As I pray those those thoughts subside.

“From the heart… 
Love 
Jason.”

21st April 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...