Tuesday 19 April 2022

Life’s questions

Why did you put me here?
A question often said,
I know God wanted me to be in his presence 
As my faith in him, no longer makes me hesitant.

You have given me hope
When I thought no hope was around,
Yes, I have my bad days, now the prayers often surround.

Kindest with God’s love is the only way forth 
You can argue with him, but he shall win…
Especially if you hurt one of his children, of unnecessary sin.

Remember none of us can predict the future
That job lays with him,
As long you continue to love and pray to him, and live the best faithful life you can 
There is always hope for you inside….. just give him a chance.

“Stay blessed….”
Jason
20th April 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...