Tuesday 26 April 2022

Birthday to an Angel

I’ve told you what I am about to say many times 
My heart was the devils
He had my spirit 
And everything else that came with it.

You took me under your wing
You provided me with love and peace,
You echo my qualities, as your love tamed my beast.

You gave me hope 
You provided me with food,
You gave me focus when I couldn’t see
I was from a culture that was supposed to honouring inside of me.

Thank you is such a little word for what you have done
Yet the hope of God inside of you 
Gave me the prosperity to no longer feel glum.

Jason
27th April 2022

“Happy birthday Nikki. Remain blessed”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...