Sunday 10 April 2022

Finding Solace

Bless you love
I will protect 
In my name you are humbled and perfect.

You are going through a change 
And yes, love is there from people who care
My eyes are watching you, as I’ll make sure you are treated fair.

You are humbled
You are kind and truly loved,
No one shall lower you esteem
You are in my thoughts and gentle on my dreams.

Be kind to yourself 
As for protection? I shall always be there,
Kindness subtle on your heart
And strength angles for this new start,

So have a blessed week
That I am always there to speak,
From this new journey, you are no longer weak.

Jason
xx
10th April 2022 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...