Tuesday 12 April 2022

Until I met you

Until I met you I never thought I could ever love
Yes, I believed in God, and yes I do love him
Yet my love for you has removed my want to sin.

You are God fearing 
I can’t wait to spend my life with you,
You are amazing, and a magnificent soul
Even your pimples don’t throw my enthusiasm away
You are my beautiful African queen, where I want to stay.

Your warm heart is beautiful 
Your smile lights a thousand rooms,
My destiny is to be with you at God’s grace
You took away my stone heart which I thought was in that torrid place.

Thank you for being you 
Thank your parents who one day I shall meet through the grace of God,
I will protect you my darling 
And we shall remove the Devil’s rod.

Jason
12th April 2022 

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...