Sunday 24 April 2022

In Christ we grow

I can grow by looking at my faith
I can grow by loving the thought of hope,
I can grow by loving the king in my heart
I can grow by knowing who I am in Christ, from the start.

Words of encouragement are needed
Words of encouragement need to be understood
Relate to faith like the son of man often would.

Love to love
Hate put in its place,
No more arguments
And no more need for haste.

Being understood comes from the Lords guise
He’s love for each and everyone of us should never be a surprise.

Hear these words
They are strong in spirit and soul,
Loving each other is everlasting, and constantly slow.

Jason
25th April 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...