Saturday 23 April 2022

I know God is with me

You cannot see it
And there’s belief in your faith, 
Well done coming forward 
and there is a tide awaiting
At least there is no unnecessary debating.

The love of God brings you to places you never think to reach
Their is his love and guidance 
The place I rather shout out and preach.

A world of speed 
People not wanting to let others down,
You will grow with that word ‘love’
Where that other word ‘hate’ shall hold you back
Pray for those who disapprove of you, from there you shan't slack.

I am tell you I love you
God loves you that much more,
If there’s a message here that touches
Then goodness in you, through prayer that never crutches.

Jason
23rd April 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...