Friday 29 March 2024

You have my heart Lord

Lord you speak to me through love
You prove me with encouragement, 
Fulfilment and tears from the soul
I am reminiscing like a child, at the time I do eventually strengthen 
I love you father, from the places which humbly lengthen.

You hold onto me 
That’s why I give the glory to you,
I am no longer arguing with you or anyone else
Unless it’s a battle that negates you and hinders your spiritual health.

This life about ‘me, me and me’
I leave you lord to manage this tide, in front of the shores that shall be.

I love you
As all I want you is for you be at rest,
Please never leave me Lord… this life is enough of a test.

Jason
29th March 2024



No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...