Sunday 3 March 2024

You don’t know how good you are

It doesn’t matter what others say
To me.. you are blessed as I want to be with you, right now…today.

You are that good.. you really are
I’ll be already dead, if it wasn’t for you..
Love you with a tear in my eye.. that’s what the heart can do…

You know I am a fairy
Quite dramatic in fact,
I know I cry when I have a drink 
Can you blame me? What do you think?

Yes, I have plenty of gifts 
Humbleness, love, creativity, humility and hope in gallons
Yet, this poem is about you.. yes you? because of the kindness and gifts you’ve shown
I thank the Father in heaven, for what he has already known..

“If you ever have a low moment rely your eyes on these words.. thank you”
Jason
3rd March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...