Saturday 23 March 2024

We can’t lose when we are with God

Despite the insults 
The failure that I have been exposed to when I thought it was right,
Ultimately I refused God, who truly was my light!

The father is my benchmark
The way we all should lean towards,
Prayers are powerful, for all to receive
Yet you give with your heart, that’s what I humbly believe.

Fun and happiness 
That day shall eventually come,
The son shall return, the chosen and ultimate one.

Times will change 
Love shall evolve,
I know staying with the Father is hopeful, prayers are there to bestow.

Jason
23rd March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...