Tuesday 19 March 2024

My job is to pray… and stay with God

Sorry, I need my time with God
Actually I am praying for you, and no one else
So if I ignore you then I am embracing my hope through spiritual wealth.

My job is to stay with God
My refreshment is to pray with him,
Not politics, despite the pain that causes
My time with God is something that never pauses.

I pray for you
Is there a problem with that?
I am trying my best to work hard to remain with him
I am not talking worldly stuff, as he is my next of kin.

Please respect my space
The time I choose to be alone,
Praying to God is humble and uplifting
The balance to remove the devil is forever shifting.

Jason 
19th March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...