Wednesday 27 March 2024

When you love.. you defeat the devil

Listen to this message
Love has already won,
The devil will try their luck 
But ultimately they will be put in the muck.

Pray and pray some more 
How can we inflict pain on those we love, 
Outbursts of immaturity; I am also saying this to I
I love you Lord, your message makes we wise through tears from which I cry.

The angst and frustration is angered because you think a prayer is a chore…
I want to pray for you, forevermore.

I know you love me 
As I love the person reading these words, 
Humble your heart through a prayer 
He is looking over you, attempting to remove the Devil’s stare.

Jason 
27th March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...