Friday 22 March 2024

The boy in a gorgeous blue hat

Hey God….we love this child 
He is inquisitive and not at all mild.

George is delight with a grin that makes you think
There are more questions than answers, so do not be surprised if you ever blink.

He is clearly a champion for all to see
Inside my heart, he is blessed, humbled and shan’t flee.

He is my friend in a gorgeous blue hat
He is humbled in life, that is where he is at.

He is a special person in my life
He is wonderfully blessed by the grace of God, 
A journey he is about to partake
He’s thinking prowess is cumbersome like a peaceful and relaxing lake.

“To my beautiful friend in the Blue hat 🧢… George”
Jason
22nd March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...