Saturday 2 March 2024

Enlighten

You get that moment 
That epiphany, that spark that touches,
If you are slightly rigid? And set in your ways, then pray through the mire hushes.

Here I am
Praying for you,
Caring, but yes, I have my faults!
Yet through prayer you speak to the Father to overcome the Devil’s haunts.

These words are for you, yes you…
I am not arguing about faith, I am embracing 
Actually on the contrary… I love the Father… soninvigorating.

I love you, yes you!,
Spiritually, harmously, lovingly and most important.. free.
My heart wants to know God more; 
so start on this VERY day, pray, enlighten and then soar.

“#praisejesus”
Jason 
2nd March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...