Friday 1 March 2024

I am here waiting

God: I am here waiting 
As I know I closed my eyes that night,
I know I may have given you a little fright. 

Me: You were my friend 
The one I loved through the eyes of the Lord, 
I wanted you here, but now you are with the King and always towards. 

Dad: You will be okay my son
Love you, despite what has happened in the past,
I know I an impatient with you at times, sometimes forgetful and extremely fast. 

Me: I love you Dad
You were my king, 
I recall the moment you picked up the phone to family or friends, to see how they are
A moment to hear their voices, which has been never far.

Dad you are still here… us xx
Jason
1st March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...