Saturday 16 March 2024

An uplifting prayer

Renounce father for pain to remove
I pray to the heavens as you are the one who cures and soothes.

I pray dear father that you give us hope
And that others are not arguing with you ask if you exist?
You are the redeemer, the one for us that persists. 

I love you father
Like the person reading these words,
You overcome demons and refute us becoming perturbed.

No point putting others down, that is ideal gossip
I rather lift my spirit up and keep myself up there 
No point looking down the barrel of a glass, I like to be Christ like, and cares. 

Jason
16th March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...