Monday 25 March 2024

Write on a list

Write on a list how good you are
Actually you are closer to God than you think, as he’s not that far..

We look to the skies when all seems bleak,
Look to your prayers and have a conversation with ‘Him’
It’s perfectly normal, refreshing….and within.

Thank you Lord you are a friend we can truly depend
I love praying to you when I think things for me are against,
I love speaking up in your defence.

Write how good you are
Or how you can look to improve,
Elevating to speak the great news 
And where your gifts for ‘Him’ can be used.

Jason
25th March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...