Friday 1 March 2024

To see the father within

Look inside of you
You have plenty to say, or even do,
Look to the heavens and speak to God
It’s this is almighty feeling, not caused by a prodding rod!

Speak to him 
He won’t refute,
He is your cornerstone, and the negativity said by others he would rebuke.

I speak to him with prayer, or a calm chat 
He elevates my spirit, despite the day we have reached at.

My eyes enlighten when I feel him inside
I recalled the day my tears streamed, knowing the devil has always lied.

I thank you father
I need to be with YOU, and suggest the person who reads these words too,
God is working inside of me, and I suggest you speak to him, in order to ensue.

Jason 
1st March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...