Friday 8 March 2024

The time we meet

God, I know you are here
Speaking to me with words to guide my light,
You are my amazement, yet the words you offer provide hope when I thought there was no chance for delight.

You speak to me like no one could 
You fight my corner, even though I have sinned
You have taken me to another level, as you are my kin.

You bring us life
You provides us with breath,
Your son taken to the cross… paid the ultimate price.. death.

Talk to the Father
He is waiting here, despite how sower and bleak,
There is hope through him… all you need to do is pray… and then seek.

Jason
8th March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...