Sunday 10 March 2024

Hanging from a cliff

There are times you hang off the cliff
Yet God is there waiting for you, to provide you with a lift.

Please hold on
Don’t ever give up,
I tried to leave once, perhaps twice?
God was calling me, and that wasn’t to entice.

I was hanging off a cliff, 
scared in what I couldn’t do,
Yet free will The Father gave me pray… providing me with the zest to stick to him like glue.

Fingers can’t hold on
Yet we need to keep moving to make things work,
There is faith to evolve in this spiritual fight
He shall exalt, as you shall receive the light.

“Praise The Lord”
Jason 
11th March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...