Friday 8 March 2024

Please don’t worry… I’ve got this

God spoke to me and wanted me to say this to you.
“I’ve got this, you are my child”
Yes, this is a blow, yet the heart beat shall become a little mild.

I’ll provide you with a home
With food in your belly and place to stay,
I’ll never forsake you, nor shall I go away.

Child, I love you, I created you after all
My child died for us all, so one day we shall be in the kingdom of heaven and have a ball.

Child I love you
You are my child who I love more than you can ever know,
These times are tremors, but I’ll soften the blow… 

“Trust me Jane.. Love Father in heaven….”
Jason 
8th March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...