Wednesday 13 March 2024

I dare you to say your healing wasn’t done by God!

The healed are blessed
God gives you time, something sublime
He holds you close 
And for him he knows your path, through the sea breeze of the coast.

God blesses you
That’s not lucky, that’s the spirit inside, 
So you say it’s fortunate to work through? There is hope despite past lies.

I am not miserable 
I am delighted by the faith God has put in me,
How? Simply through a beautiful prayer 
Words of comfort what we ought to often share.

We can overthink
Drive ourselves crazy on what to do next
There is love in Christ, none of those feelings shall ever make you become vexed.

You are my first
And ultimately my last,
You are my recoverer and our king
And you simply allow me to get hold close… despite my waning sin.

Jason 
13th March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...