Sunday 31 March 2024

As I pray…

I believe in you Father
I can feel a snippet of the pain you endure,
How do you do it? 
How do you keep going?
On loving us, despite our rejection
Through your son there is perfection. 

I cry when I write these words
Seeing the pain others are facing day to day,
I know you are my friend with plenty of facets 
As praying to you needs to be a habit.

You have our hearts 
I know you have mine,
Yes I am facing trials all the time
This world is so challenging …as no one wants to be happy or fine.

You bless me with your son
A champion to conquer all fights we endure daily
Thank you father for holding me when all was lost
That day when your son died on the cross.

Jason 
31st March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...