Thursday 28 March 2024

Hearing your every word

Yes today is my day…
But I am still looking over to you son,
You are still my life and love 
All the things, plus more from what is said above.

You, Soulla and the grandchildren I can always see
I know God is protecting you all, so please feel you inside of me..

You are humbled by spiritual gifts 
You have done exceptionally well,
I love you endlessly because you have my heart which is still alive
So humble yourself, as I know you still pray for me
I am here today and one day you will stare at my face once again for what you eventually see.

James, Demetrious or what you wished to be called, you are still my son,
So my heart is still here 
You shall hold my hand one day, as life with you again shall have god presence as I am quite near.

Jason
28th March 2028


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...